Most devices out there serve as a distraction for children these days, but the new Kindle for kids bundle is made just for kids reading and learning how to read. For $99, Amazon now (as of late last week) offers the latest Kindle e-Reader, a kid-friendly cover with 5 color options, and a 2-year warranty from SquareTrade for those accidental oopsies. All together that’s nearly a $40 savings when bundled together.
- Includes the latest Kindle without sponsored screensavers ($99.00), a kid-friendly cover ($19.99), and a 2-year warranty provided by SquareTrade ($19.99). Save $39.98 compared to when purchased separately.
Set reading goals and track progress with Kindle FreeTime
- Power up a young reader’s vocabulary with features that offer hints for difficult words and let you practice them on digital flashcards
- Drops or spills? No worries—includes 2 years of accident protection provided by SquareTrade. Once your Kindle ships, you will receive an email with instructions on how to activate your coverage.
- Zero distractions—unlike tablets, Kindle is designed just for reading
- Lighter than a paperback and holds thousands of books
- Kindle offers more than 250,000 children’s titles, plus easily borrow e-books from your public library
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links