The McGraw-Hill School Education Group is a leader in the education industry with more than 50 iOS apps for young developing children, right through until the college years. Today we noticed a number of the company’s highly rated Everyday Mathematics apps for kids go free. Just about all of which are regularly listed at $2 and have received 4+ star ratings. Some of the titles are 2 player apps that make the learning experience fun by incorporating games and things of that nature.
Here are the various McGraw-Hill apps that went free today:
- Everyday Mathematics Beat the Computer Multiplication: FREE (Reg. $2)
- Everyday Mathematics Equivalent Fractions: FREE (Reg. $2)
- Everyday Mathematics Divisibility Dash: FREE (Reg. $2)
- Everyday Mathematics Monster Squeeze: FREE (Reg. $2)
- Everyday Mathematics Addition Top It: FREE (Reg. $2)
- McGraw-Hill’s College 101 Exam Prep Questions: FREE (Reg. $2)
You’ll find more free/discounted apps here, and your complete daily list of game/app deals is on its way shortly.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.