Investing in great efficiency apps is a guaranteed way to improve your workflow. Right now, you can pay what you want for ten of the best productivity-enhancing apps around, with the Mac Power User Bundle at 9to5Toys Specials.
The bundle combines big-name utilities and little gems to help you get things done. The highlights include Stuffit Deluxe, RapidWeaver, CrossOver and BusyCal, all names that have built up loyal fanbases over the years. The less well-known apps are all high quality, too. WALTR caused a splash by making it easy to convert media into iOS-compatible formats. Scapple is a nice mind-mapping tool, and you get a one-year subscription to RoboForm password manager. In total, it is $383 worth of premium apps.
- Screens ($29.99) – user-friendly VNC for securely accessing your desktop from anywhere
- Find Any File ($7.99) – drill down to files faster than with Spotlight
- StuffIt Deluxe 16 for Mac ($49.99) – simple file compression with advanced options
- RapidWeaver 6 ($89.99) – build beautiful, highly customizable websites with or without code
- CrossOver 14 Mac ($59.95) – run Windows programs (incl. games) in a window on your Mac
- BusyCal ($49.99) – calendar app with smart filters, live forecasts, and to-do items
- WinZip 4 Mac ($29.95) – lightweight file minimizer
- WALTR ($29.95) – drag-and-drop video/audio conversion to iOS-playable formats
- RoboForm Everywhere: 1-Year Subscription ($19.95) – cross-platform password manager
- Scapple ($14.99) – full-featured mind-mapping tool
To grab the deal, pay what you want for the first two apps; beat the average price paid to unlock the full bundle.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.