Yesterday Apple Launched new 4K an 5K iMacs and today we’re seeing the first reduction in price at MacMall. While it may not seem like much, anyone looking to grab one this week will certainly appreciate the slight discount, not to mention MacMall’s tax benefits and financing possibilities. MacMall collects sales tax in CA, NY, IL, WI, MN, CO, TN, NC and GA.
The new 21.5-inch iMac with Retina 4K Display and 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K Display models also come with new Magic accessories, including the Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse 2 and Magic Trackpad 2.
Here are the new line of iMacs at Macmall:
- 21.5-inch 1.6 I5/8GB/1THD (MK142LL/A) $1,094 (Orig. $1,099)
- 21.5-inch 2.8 I5/8/1THD/IPRO (MK442LL/A) $1,294 (Orig. $1,299)
- 4K 21-inch 3.1 I5/8/1THD/IPRO (MK452LL/A) $1,494 (Orig. $1,499)
- 5K 27-inch 3.2 I5/8/1THD/M380 (MK462LL/A) $1,794 (Orig. $1,799)
- 5K 27-inch 3.2 I5/8/1TFD/M390 (MK472LL/A) $1,994 (Orig. $1,999)
- 5K 27-inch 3.3 I5/8/2TFD/M395 (MK482LL/A) $2,294 (Orig. $2,299)
Check out the full list of new Apple gear in our 9to5Mac Product Guides.