Amazon offers the Pioneer VSX-830-K 5.2-Channel AV Receiver w/ Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for $249.99 shipped. There are a couple of third party listing for $0.99 less, but I’d go with Amazon direct for extra peace of mind. Today’s deal is also available via Best Buy and B&H. As a pricing comparison, this receiver typically sells for $399.99, but has dropped to the $300 mark during a handful of deals over the past year. We’ve never seen it priced this low before. Amazon shoppers and AV Tech Reviews both rated it positively.
Also available: Sony 7.2-ch. 4K AV Receiver w/ AirPlay and Bluetooth: $298 shipped (Reg. $400)
- 6 HDMI inputs with 1 output
- 4K 60P Ultra HD upscaling and pass-through
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Simplified connection and setup with built-in AVNavigator
- DSD playback
- Subwoofer EQ and dual subwoofer pre-out
- Spotify Connect ready
- Full bandwidth HDMI with HDCP 2.2 copy protection
- Energy-saving ECO Mode
- Intuitive setup with icon-based Graphical User Interface (GUI)
Pioneer’s innovative approach to the networked home theater experience starts with the VSX-830-K. Offering a host of new features, the VSX-830-K is one of the most versatile AV receivers, letting you stream your favorite content and control it all from the palm of your hand. For 2015, we’ve added many advanced new features, including High-Definition Copy Protection (HDCP 2.2), built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, a seven-Language icon-based Graphical User Interface (GUI), an Apple iOS/Android Wi-Fi Setup App, and much more.