Amazon is currently offering up to $150 off Huawei Watch with prices starting at $299.99 shipped. Select models also available at Best Buy and Newegg. Today’s deal is the strongest discount we’ve seen across each model, outside of a one-day Gold Box that yielded $130 off the black stainless steel version.
Here’s a look at the full selection of discounted prices on this iOS and Android timepiece:
- Stainless Steel w/ Black Suture:
$249.99 (Reg. $350) | Amazon or Best Buy/Newegg
- Stainless Steel w/ Mesh Band: $299.99 (Reg. $400) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Stainless Steel w/ Link Band: $299.99 (Reg. $400) | Amazon or Best Buy/Newegg
- Black Stainless Steel w/ Link Band: $349.99 (Reg. $450) | Amazon or Best Buy
- Also available at Newegg w/ free Leather Band ($50 value)
- Rose Gold Stainless Less w/ Brown Suture: $549.99 (Reg. $700) | Amazon or Best Buy
The Huawei Watch features a 1.4-inch AMOLED display with a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal display and stainless steel body. It is iOS and Android compatible, so you’ll be able to get all the latest notifications from your device. Aside from over 4,000 Android Wear apps that are available for this watch, you’ll have access to fitness tracking with built-in heart rate monitoring. We positively reviewed the Huawei Watch when it was released year, calling it the “new standard for Android Wear.” Rated 4.4/5 stars by 592 Amazon customers.
Inspired by the classic designs of luxury watches, with cutting-edge technology, the Huawei Watch redefines what we’ve come to expect from a smartwatch. Developed as a statement piece rather than a smartphone for your wrist, it combines elegant craftsmanship with Android Wear to deliver a new high-end standard for the category. It’s smart, redefined.
Created using sophisticated materials like a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, cold-forged stainless steel cases, and fine leather and stainless steel bands, the Huawei Watch’s style is just as advanced as its functional features.