Amazon offers the TP-LINK HS110 Wi-Fi Smart Plug w/ Energy Monitoring and Alexa Control for $29.99 Prime shipped. Also available at B&H and Home Depot. For comparison, it carries a list price of $40 and typically sells for that much online. Today’s deal is the best price we’ve seen outside of a one-day sale on a two-pack that required Visa Checkout. For further comparison, the best-selling model without energy monitoring retails for the same price. Rated 3.9/5 stars by 576 Amazon customers.
- Turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your tablet or smartphone using the free Kasa app (iOS, Android)
- Use Away-Mode to turn devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home while you are away
- Check on devices remotely, create schedules, and set timers
- Conserve Energy and save money on your next bill
- Works with Alexa for voice control of electronics & appliances (no hub required)
- Easy to use and install. Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network
- 2-year warranty, and 24/7 unlimited technical support
Control electronics from anywhere using your tablet or smartphone with the HS100 Smart Plug. Turn devices on/off, check status, create schedules and set timers using the Kasa App. Gain peace of mind by checking on your devices remotely and always coming home to a well-lit house. Use away-mode to make it look like you are home when you travel, and have lights turn on/off at set times to conserve energy and save on your next bill. Add voice control to any electronic device by pairing with Amazon Echo.