Head below for more details:
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
Ticket to Ride includes:
• Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution.
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910 and Legendary Asia available as in-app purchases
• Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordics map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes to help you master all the maps.
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
iOS Universal: Ticket to Ride: $2 (Reg. $7)
Android: Ticket to Ride: $2 (Reg. $7)
You’ll find even more deals across every platform in our games/app hub.