Prime Day is off and running and so are the shoe deals. In celebration of Amazon’s summer sale, the online retailer is taking up to 60% off a wide range of athletic shoes for men and women from brands like ASICS, Adidas, New Balance and more. You’ll find something for everyone in this sale with prices starting at $25. There are deals on everything from competitive running shoes to joggers and more.
Some of our top-picks include:
- New Balance Men’s M690v4 Running Shoe: $29 (Reg. $50)
- Adidas Performance Men’s Vigor 6 TR Trail Running Shoe: $39 (Reg. 55+)
- ASICS Men’s GEL-Quantun 360 Running Shoe: $76 (Reg. $97+)
- New Balance Women’s W490v3 Running Shoe: $23 (Reg. $38+)
- Adidas Women’s Vigor 6 TR Trail Running Shoe: $38 (Reg. $50)
- …and the rest of the sale…
For the first time in ASICS history, runners can experience a full 360 degrees of our legendary gel® cushioning technology. The new gel-quantum 360
is engineered with the athlete in mind, with unmatched gel® cushioning to outlast the competition. The discrete construction of the full length trusstic system® delivers support and a spring-loaded ride to power through each workout. The advanced barely-there FluidFit® upper provides strategic support so the only thing runners will feel is comfort.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.