Update (7/22 9:30am): We have now updated this post with more gift card deals including JCPenney, IHOP and more
We have another batch of discounted gift cards today courtesy of PayPal and SVMGiftcards via eBay. As usual the cards from PayPal come for free via email and the SVM options will ship free to your front door. You’ll need a valid PayPal account to purchase cards from the official PayPal eBay Store.
Here are our top picks:
- $90 GameStop Gift Card + $10 credit for $90 w/ free email delivery
- $50 Brinker 4-Choice (Chili’s, more) Gift Card for $40 w/ free email delivery
- $25 Cold Stone Creamery Gift Card for $20 w/ free email delivery
- $100 Lowe’s Gift Card for $95 w/ free email delivery
- $100 Southwest Airlines Gift Card for $95 w/ free email delivery
- $100 CVS Gift Card for $90 w/ free email delivery
- $100 Kansas City Steaks Gift Card for $75 shipped
- $50 The Children’s Place Gift Card for $42.50 shipped
- $50 Barnes & Noble Gift Card for $46 shipped
- $50 JCPenney Gift Card for $40 w/ free email delivery
- $85 Famous Footwear Gift Card + $15 credit for $85 w/ free email delivery
- $50 Overstock.com Gift Card + $10 credit for $50 w/ free email delivery
- $25 Hibbett Sports Gift Card for $20 w/ free email delivery
- $25 IHOP Gift Card for $20 w/ free email delivery
- $50 TGI Fridays Gift Card for $40 w/ free email delivery
- …and even more…
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More on PayPal Gift Cards:
PayPal reserves the right to delay or decline purchases for any reason. Limits may apply to the amount and number of Digital Gifts you can buy. Electronic delivery only.
PayPal is not responsible for any loss or damage resulting from lost or stolen Digital Gifts or use without permission. PayPal makes no warranties, express or implied, with respect to the Digital Gifts and disclaims any warranty to the fullest extent available. No returns or refunds accepted.
You may only send Digital Gifts using this Store to someone in the U.S. For a dispute with any Digital Gift retailer, you release PayPal (and its affiliates and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees and agents) from any and all claims connected with such dispute.