The unique puzzler Perloo is now available for free on iPhone. Regularly listed at $1, it has been nearly a year since the last time it was available for noting on the App Store. Described as a “one-of-a-kind puzzle adventure”, it is designed to take players out of their comfort zones on a journey through a “geometric fairy tale”. Rated 4+ stars from over 120 users.
iPhone: Perloo: FREE (Reg. $1)
Perloo is a geometric fairy tale. Abandon your assumptions, solve a series of mind-bending challenges and find your way to the true world.
Perloo is a compact one-of-a-kind puzzle adventure that challenges you to think outside of your comfort zone. See how the real world influences the virtual one – and vice versa. Perloo plays with physics, quantum mechanics, philosophy, optics and perception to create a world with rules of its own.
Perloo is a ludic experiment, perhaps even a philosophical proposition. But most of all, Perloo is an excruciatingly hard puzzle game. You might cry.
‣ Nine mind-bending puzzles that will leave you pulling your hair out
‣ Never know what’s next with challenges that force you to think outside the black (or white, or champagne) box
‣ Automatically saves your game for the illusion of progress
‣ Original soundtrack by Ella Empress and the Layers of Reality
‣ Supported by philosophers