Today only, as part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering up to 70% off men’s suits of popular styles from Perry Ellis, Calvin Klein, Nautica, and more. Free shipping is available for Prime members or in orders of $35+.
Our Favorite Picks Include:
- Nautica Men’s Two Button Solid Suit: $70 (Orig. $425)
- Original Penguin Men’s Two Button Slim Fit Navy Windowpane Suit: $123 (Orig. $595)
- Perry Ellis Men’s Two Button Plaid Blazer: $60 (Orig. $250)
- U.S. Polo Assn. Men’s Cotton Herringbone Sport Coat: $60 (Orig. $160)
- Calvin Klein Slim Fit Tuxedo: $160 (Orig. $695)
- Nautica Men’s Two Button Solid Suit: $67 (Orig. $425)
- Greg Norman Men’s Two Button Center Vent Blazer with Built in Pocket Square: $49 (Orig. $150)
Calvin Klein, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of PVH Corp., is one of the leading fashion design and marketing studios in the world. It designs and markets women’s and men’s designer collection apparel and a range of other products that are manufactured and marketed through an extensive network of licensing agreements and other arrangements worldwide. Product lines under the various Calvin Klein brands include women’s dresses and suits, men’s dress furnishings and tailored clothing, men’s and women’s sportswear and bridge and collection apparel, golf apparel, jeanswear, underwear, fragrances, eyewear, women’s performance apparel, hosiery, socks, footwear, swimwear, jewelry, watches, outerwear, handbags, small leather goods, and home furnishings (including furniture). For more information, please visit calvinklein.com.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.