Amazon currently has the Philips Airfryer Avance Digital TurboStar (HD9641/96) on sale for $159.96 shipped. This Airfryer normally goes for $250 still at both Best Buy and Bed Bath & Beyond, with this sale bringing it to the lowest its ever been on Amazon.
Nomad Base Station
Philips Airfryer features:
- Philips Airfryer is the world’s #1 Airfryer with over 7 Million units sold
- The new and unique TurboStar™ technology swirls hot air continuously through the whole cooking chamber, resulting in even heat distribution throughout the entire basket
- The new QuickControl dial is your main Airfryer control. Just turn it to set the right temperature, then click. Turn again to set the time – then click to start cooking
- The next generation Philips Airfryer has been thoughtfully designed to fit on your countertop, now 20% smaller than our previous version with the same 1.8lb capacity
- The Philips Airfryer includes a QuickClean basket with removable non-stick mesh so cleaning is fast and easy
Air is the new oil, and now with the Philips Airfryer you can use that air to fry in a healthier way with up to 75%* less fat! Thanks to Philips’ patented TurboStar technology, all food is exposed to constant, circulating heat allowing you to cook your favorite foods with a tablespoon or less of oil. The result is evenly fried food – with no turning needed – even when food is piled up. In addition to the heated air flow, powerful direct heat from above quickly crisps the food for delicious, golden-brown results while draining excess fat. The efficiency of TurboStar technology also means the Airfryer is instantly hot and ready to use immediately. With no preheat needed you can save time and start cooking right away. The Airfryer can do more than just fry; it also grills, roasts and even bakes so you have more options when feeding your family and entertaining guests.