Today only, as part of its Cyber Monday week deals, Amazon is offering monitors from Dell, LG, Samsung, ASUS and more at up to 30% off. Our top pick is the LG 34-inch UltraWide IPS Monitor for $214.99 shipped. That’s $185 off the original listing, $75 less than Best Buy’s current price and the lowest we can find for it. With a response time that is nearly 1ms, blurring and ghosting are reduced to make gaming action smoother and more precise. Rated 4.3/5 stars by Amazon shoppers.
Some of our other picks from the sale include:
- Dell UltraSharp 24” Inch Screen LED Monitor $165 (Reg. $350)
- ASUS VE278H 27″ 1080p LED Monitor $140 (Reg. $175)
- Dell UltraSharp 34″ Curved Monitor $500 (Reg. $650)
- Acer Gaming Monitor 24″ 1080p Monitor $90 (Reg. $150)
- …browse the rest…
LG 34-inch UltraWide IPS Monitor Features:
- 34″ Widescreen Full HD IPS Display. Resolution-2560×1080
- 21:9 Aspect Ratio and Refresh Rate:75Hz
- 1ms Motion Blur Reduction
- AMD Free Sync
- Height Adjustable Stand
- HDMI :Yes (ver1.4), Display Port : Yes(1.2), USB-C : Yes (DP Alt. Mode)
The LG 34UM69 21:9 Ultra Wide monitor is 21:9 large screen monitor that’s ready to play. The large real estate of the wide screen helps create an immersive viewing experience ideal for griming. With the 34-inch IPS display, your games (and all your on-screen content) will seem to come to life. For gamers, high performance features like 1ms Motion Blur Reduction and AMD Free Sync provide smooth, responsive gaming while the Crosshair and Black Stabilizer features give gamers the advantage to optimize game play according to their game preferences.