By combining the Air Max Plus upper and the VaporMax sole, Nike has pushed forth the new Air VaporMax Plus. Available today, the sneaker is launching in five different colorways and available for $190.
The VaporMax Plus is a new twist on Nike’s recently relaunched VaporMax line. By combining the aesthetics of two different sneakers, Nike is showing a renewed force in the streetwear scene. Alongside the Air VaporMax Plus release, Nike is bringing a slew of new colors to the Nike Air lineup, which includes VaporMax Moc, Huarache City, Foamposite One, and Jordan 1.
The VaporMax Plus kicks off the starting line in Dark Grey, Blue, Khaki, Bleached Aqua, and Hyper Violet colors.
Today’s men’s releases include:
- Air VaporMax Plus $190 ( Dark Grey | Blue | Khaki Metallic Gold )
- Air VaporMax Moc $200 ( Midnight Fog )
Today’s women’s releases include:
- Air VaporMax Plus $190 ( Bleached Aqua | Hyper Violet )
- Air VaporMax Moc $200 ( DK Stucco | Wolf Grey )
- Air Huarache City $140 ( Bleached Aqua )
- Air Foamposite One $230 ( Silver White )
- Air Jordan 1 $160 ( Ice Peach | Sun Blush | Sunset Tint | Red Silt | Barely Grape | Orchid Mist | Purple Earth | Hydrogen Blue | Light Aqua | Mint Foam )
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!