Amazon is offering the Cuisinart PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Stainless Steel Cordless Electric Kettle (CPK-17) for $69.90 shipped. Matched at Walmart. Regularly $100 at Best Buy, Target and elsewhere, this is within $1 or so of the best price we have tracked on Amazon in the last year. It is also the lowest current price available. If you take your tea seriously, this stainless steel model is a great option with 6 preset heat settings, cordless pouring and a 30-minute keep warm function. More than 70% of the over 4,100 Amazon reviewers have left a 4+ star rating. More details below.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
This is certainly a pricey kettle because of the brand name, precise heat settings and that solid 3-year warranty. However, this smaller AmazonBasics Stainless Steel Electric Kettle is only $17.50 Prime shipped and will likely look just as good on your countertop. Even the highly-rated Ovente light-up glass options are less than half the price and a nice alternative if you don’t need particular heat settings.
Our Home Goods Guide is filled with even more deals on items for around the house.
Cuisinart PerfecTemp 1.7-Liter Cordless Electric Kettle:
- 1500-watt/110-volts stainless-steel cordless electric kettle with 1-2/3-liter capacity and concealed heating element
- 6 preset heat settings for steeping tea at just the right temperature; blue LED indicator lights
- 30-minute keep warm; 2-minute memory function; 360-degree swivel power base for cordless convenience
- Blue backlit water window; removable/washable scale filter; boil-dry protection with auto safety shutoff
- Measures approximately 8-1/5 by 9-4/5 by 12 inches; 3-year limited warranty