Amazon offers the Spire Stone: Stress Management and Activity Tracker for $99.99 shipped. Regularly, the single unit will run you $120 or more and this is within a few dollars of its all-time low for 2018. This tracker is washer-resistant, meaning that if you leave it clipped to your pants it’s totally fine. You’ll also get 10 days of usage before you need to recharge, which can be done wirelessly. Rated 3.7/5 stars from over 1,700 shoppers.
Nomad Base Station
Update 11/6 @ 4:16 PM: Altatac via Rakuten offers the Fitbit Charge 2 Activity Tracker for $92.95 shipped when you use code ALT15 at checkout (Reg. $120). Note: You must be logged into a free Rakuten account to use this code. Rated 4.1/5 stars from thousands.
Spire Stone Stress & Activity Tracker features:
- Stress Control: Spire’s patented respiration sensor measures your breathing patterns all-day to help you keep control and manage stress
- When You Need It: If your breathing becomes tense or erratic, a gentle notification gives you actions you can take to help you relax
- Calm Down: Unlock the calming power of your own breath with visual exercises and guided meditations
- Keep Track: Follow your health progress through activity, steps, calories, and more
- Know Yourself: Learn where and when you’re tense, calm, or productive
- Built to Last: Washer-resistant, charges wirelessly, and lasts 10 days on a single charge
- Scientifically-Proven: Spire is recommended by 1,000s of health professionals worldwide