Amazon offers the Bananagrams game for $9.97 shipped. Also at Target and Walmart. Regularly around $15, this matches its all-time low and is the best available. This game is a crazy form of Scrabble, as you race against friends to get rid of all of your pieces by building off of whatever letters are already in play. Rated 4.7/5 stars from thousands.
Meanwhile, for more serious gamers, we have Catan for $30 shipped. If you haven’t gotten your hands on this popular title yet, today is a good day to do so, as it’s the best we’ve tracked in over a year.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE – Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL – While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL – Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while travelling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT – Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE – Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.
- The anagram game that will drive you bananas
- Players race against each other to build crossword grids
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links