Best Buy’s official eBay storefront offers the Nomad 1.5-Meter MFi-Certified 2-in-1 Lightning and USB-C Cable for $27.99 shipped. Also available directly from Best Buy with free delivery on orders over $35. Normally selling for $35 at Nomad, that’s good for a 20% discount and is a match of the all-time low. Nomad’s cable comes wrapped in braided nylon, offering a more rugged and durable design. That paired with its dual Lightning and USB-C adapters makes this a perfect option for adding to your bag. It carries a 4.6/5 star rating from 350 shoppers.
More smartphone accessories:
- OontZ Angle 3 Ultra Bluetooth Speaker 2-Pack: $60 (Reg. $100) | Amazon
- Add the HomeKit-enabled iHome Smart Plug at its best price in years, now $17 (Reg. $30)
- Otterbox 10,000 mAh Power Pack: $25 (Reg. $50) | eBay
- Also at Best Buy
- Withings Steel HR Sport Smartwatch delivers 25 day battery life, more for $160 (Reg. $200)
- Belkin BOOSTUP 5W Qi Charging Pad: $18 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- TP-Link’s Kasa 802.11ac Range Extender and Smart Plug drops to new low at $19.50 (35% off)
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Squish Wireless Phone Charger & Car Mount: $20 (Reg. $30) | Amazon
- w/ code Squish0615
- Under Armour iPhone 8 Protect Stash Case: $20 (Reg. $25) | Amazon
- Acellories 10,000mAh Power Bank: $15 (Reg. $40) | B&H
The Universal Cable comes with integrated multi-tip charging adapters to charge any mobile device. The core cable is USB-A to Micro USB, attached are two tips, an MFi Certified Lightning tip and a USB Type C tip. The multi tip feature enables you to charge all iPhone, Android and other USB powered devices.
The Universal Cable is wrapped in a 500D Nylon woven in a ballistic weave pattern. This material was originally developed to protect military forces from shrapnel and bullets. Our cables are lab tested to withstand over 10,000 flexions.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links