As part of its Prime Day 2019 event, Amazon is offering Prime members SanDisk and Western Digital storage from $9.99 shipped. Our top pick is the SanDisk 400GB microSDXC card for $44.99. Regularly $60, this is a new Amazon all-time low and a great way to add storage to your Nintendo Switch, Android device, and more. Rated 4.5/5 stars by over 18,600 Amazon customers.
We’re also eyeing Western Digital’s 6TB External Hard Drive for $89.99. It typically goes for $20 more with this Prime Day deal being a new Amazon all-time low by $20. Ideal for Time Machine backups or simply storing daily-used files, images, and other content. Rated 4.4/5 stars.
Other notable deals include:
- Western Digital 10TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive: $160 (Reg. $200)
- Lexar 512GB microSD Card: $52.50 (Reg. $75)
- SanDisk 1TB Portable SSD: $136 (Reg. $170)
- SanDisk iXpand 128GB Lightning Flash Drive: $36 (Reg. $45)
- SanDisk USB-C 128GB Flash Drive: $19 (Reg. $25)
- …and much more!
SanDisk 400GB microSD card features:
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; results and Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links