There are many ways to trade in or sell your old iPhone, iPad, MacBook, or Apple Watch, but there’s only one way that supports the work we do here at 9to5Toys, 9to5Mac, and beyond — and for a limited time you can get an extra $15 with every trade right now with code 9to5mac.
The easiest way to get cash for your device is to head over to trade-in.9to5mac.com for an instant quote. We chose this partner in particular because of their industry-leading paybacks, rapid payment service, integrity, and reliability. They’ll accept most iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook, iPod, Apple TV, AirPods, and more — as long as they’re relatively recent and in working order, of course.
Trading in your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, MacBook, or other Apple is simple — just choose the correct model, and MyPhones will present you with a quote. Add $15 to your quote with code 9to5mac. Click through and MyPhones will send you out a box and pre-paid shipping label to send in your device. You’ll then get a check in the mail for the total value of your trade assuming everything checks out.
Some trade in highlights:
- iPhone XS (unlocked) 64GB: $325 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $340 cash
- iPhone XR (unlocked) 64GB: $225 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $240 cash
- iPad Air 3 64GB: $150 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $165 cash
- Apple Watch Series 1, 42mm: $20 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $35 cash
- Apple Watch Series 2, 42mm: $40 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $55 cash
- AirPods 1: $25 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $40 cash
- AirPods 2: $30 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $45 cash
- AirPods 2 w/ wireless: $40 + $15 w/ code 9to5mac = $55 cash
Remember, we may receive a small commission if you are satisfied with and move forward with your cash trade-in or device repair, so this is a great way to support the work we do here at 9to5Toys, 9to5Mac, 9to5Google, Electrek, and DroneDJ.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.