Target is offering the Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker for $99.99, however, there’s a 15% off discount that takes effect in your cart, dropping it to $84.99 shipped. You’ll also bag a $25 Target gift card with your purchase. REDCard members save an additional 5%, knocking the price further down to right under $81 before the value of the gift card balance is added. If you add the value of the gift card to the purchase, you’re essentially getting a Nespresso for around $56, when it would normally run you $200 at Amazon. I absolutely love Nespresso and jumped on the Bloomingdales deal we had the other day, while this provides an even deeper discount if you don’t need a milk frother. It comes with the Nespresso itself, and uses the company’s VertuoLine of capsules to provide smooth brews in multiple sizes and strengths. Rated 4.1/5 stars and is a #1 best-seller at Amazon.
Update 12/2 @ 2:56 AM: Today only, as part of its Cyber Monday deals, Amazon is offering a selection of both Keurig and Breville home appliances, including coffee and espresso makers, from $99 shipped. Our favorite from the two sales is the Keurig K-Cafe Coffee Maker at $98.99, which regularly goes for upwards of $180. This is one of the best deals we’ve tracked all-time and is the lowest available. Offering a simple way to make lattes at home, this brewer does more than just make coffee. It offers a built-in frother that both warms and lightens up milk, making for the perfect cappuccino this winter. Rated 4.4/5 stars. Shop the entire Keurig sale here, while you can find all of the Breville products discounted here.
Now, a must with Nespresso machines is MyCap. It lets you reuse old Nespresso capsules with your own coffee while still benefiting from the unique brew process that the company offers. This starter kit includes everything you need for $20 Prime shipped at Amazon. However, this doesn’t let you pre-make capsules for future use. MyCap does, however, offer foil caps that will let you sit down and prepare several capsules for future use.
If you’d rather ditch the fancy brew process and higher-cost capsules (though you’ll also be ditching some brewing quality), there are ways to get your morning coffee fix for less. The 12-cup Mr. Coffee brewer is $25 shipped at Amazon, offering you a simple way to enjoy mass amounts of coffee at one shot.
Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee Maker features:
- Create exceptional Coffee or authentic Espresso at the touch of a single button. The cup support is adjustable to four positions to accommodate different cup sizes. Deluxe version also available.
- One convenient machine for 5 cup sizes, depending on your coffee needs: Alto Coffee (14 oz),Coffee (8oz), Gran Lungo (5 oz), Double Espresso (2.7 oz) and Espresso (1.35oz). Each capsule delivers the finest coffee
- Vertuo uses an intelligent extraction system that recognizes each coffees blend. Thanks to a barcode on the rim of the capsule, the brewing parameters are adjusted by the machine depending on the selected coffees.
- Nespresso follows highly rigorous standards in selecting coffee. We create hermetically sealed and recyclable aluminum capsules as an optimum way to lock in freshness and provide exceptional taste.
- The Best Selling Coffees bundle includes 30 Capsules: 10 Stormio, 10 Odacio, 10 Melozio. These coffee capsules are dark & medium roast coffees with Nespresso Intensities of 8, 7 & 6
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.