Today at Amazon we’ve discovered a few Timbuk2, Osprey and Cocoon bags and organizers discounted as low as $15.50. Our favorite happens to be the Cocoon GRID-IT! Medium Accessory Organizer for $15.60 Prime shipped. If you are not a Prime member, orders that exceed $25 will qualify for free shipping. That’s 22% off the typical rate and comes within a couple bucks of Amazon’s all-time low. If you’ve yet to add one of Cocoon’s GRID-IT! organizers to your setup, now may be the time to finally dive in. This medium-sized solution spans 12- by 8-inches and is covered by woven elastic straps that make it a cinch to hold small accessories in place. This form-factor is ready to slide into most backpacks, making it a fun gift idea for someone, yourself included. Rated 4.5/5 stars. Continue reading to find more related deals up to 62% off and act quickly as many of these are selling out.
More related deals:
- Timbuk2 Tripper Duffel Bag, Medium: $37 (Reg. $99)
- Timbuk2 Convertible Backpack Tote Bag: $72 (Reg. $129)
- Osprey Transporter Carry-On: $63 (Reg. $99)
- View all…
And that’s not all, yesterday’s roundup of Timbuk2, Fossil, or Lowepro bags is still live. There you’ll find even more notable discounts priced from $20. Shoppers are able to bag up to 50% of savings. Headlining this list is Timbuk2’s Foundry Pack at $90 off, but there’s much more where that came from so be sure to peek at the entire roundup.
Cocoon GRID-IT! Medium Organizer features:
- GRID-IT! organization system – a rubberized woven elastic object retention system for the ultimate in organization
- Organize gadgets: chargers, cords, headphones and gadgets
- Organize makeup: lipstick, brushes and nail polish
- Endless configurations
- Versatile organization
- Designed to hold items firmly in place
- Convenient zipper pocket on the back for additional storage
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.