Amazon offers Apple’s M1-powered 13-inch MacBook Pro with 512GB of storage for $1,399. Free shipping is available for all. That’s a $100 savings from the regular going rate and a match of the best we’ve seen at Amazon. Apple’s new MacBook Pros feature the brand’s first silicon chips, which promises a “giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance.” This model offers up to 20-hours of battery life, the best ever for a MacBook Pro, 8GB worth of RAM, and 512GB worth of solid-state storage. You’ll also find two Thunderbolt 3 ports on this model.
Make the most of your savings today and pick up this stylish felt sleeve that’s available in two different colors. Alongside dedicated storage for your MacBook Pro, there’s also another compartment for an added accessory. It’s an easy add-on to today’s lead deal and a great way to keep your new MacBook Pro safe along the way.
Make sure you also jump over to our Apple guide for all of the best deals on iPads, Macs, Apple Watch, and more. Including Woot’s 1-day refurb sale from $100 featuring deals on iPhones and Apple Watches.
Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro features:
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links