While the big-time Capcom and Ubisoft spring events are still live, we are now tracking great deals on a series of eShop indie games for Switch. A host of Annapurna titles are joined by some top-notch Team17 titles with offers starting from just $3 to fill out your Switch library. Highlights include everything from Donut County and Overcooked! 2 to Gone Home, Florence, What Remains of Edith Finch, and more. The rest of today’s best game deals are right here and you’ll find our top picks from the sale below.
eShop indie games on sale:
- Donut County $4 (Reg. $13)
- Overcooked! 2 $12.50 (Reg. $25)
- Overcooked Special Edition $5 (Reg. $20)
- Gorogoa $4.50 (Reg. $15)
- Gone Home $3.50 (Reg. $15)
- Florence $3 (Reg. $6)
- What Remains of Edith Finch $8 (Reg. $20)
- Sayonara Wild Hearts $8 (Reg. $13)
- Ashen $14 (Reg. $40)
- Kentucky Route Zero $15 (Reg. $25)
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair $7.50 (Reg. $30)
- Brawlout $10 (Reg. $20)
- The Escapists: Complete $3.50 (Reg. $15)
- And even more…
Outside of these discounted eShop indie games, we also have some great deals live on Joy-Con/Pro Controller charging docks including this 2-in-1 $12 model on top of all of today’s best Switch game deals.
More on Donut County:
eShop indie games: Donut County is a story-based physics puzzle game where you play as an ever-growing hole in the ground. Meet cute characters, steal their trash, and throw them in a hole. Raccoons have taken over Donut County with remote-controlled trash-stealing holes. You play as BK, a hole-driving raccoon who swallows up his friends and their homes to earn idiotic prizes.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links