Update (3/11 8:00am): Amazon has matched many of Best Buy’s sale prices, see below for specifics.
Best Buy is discounting a number of now previous generation Apple MacBooks following yesterday’s keynote address, which brought modest updates to its line of MacBook Air and Pro computers. Today’s offer takes up to 25% off the list price of both MacBook Air and MacBook Pro with Retina display models. You’ll be able to save an extra $50 with a .edu email address as well. Free shipping is available on all orders.
Here is the full list of discounts:
- 11.6″ (MD711LL/B) 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB: $799.99 or $749.99 w/ .edu (orig. $899)
- 11.6″ (MD712LL/B) 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB: $999.99 or $949.99 w/ .edu (orig. $1,099)
- 13.3″ (MD760LL/B) 1.4GHz/4GB/128GB: $799.99 or $749.99 w/ .edu (orig. $999)
- 13.3″ (MD761LL/B) 1.4GHz/4GB/256GB: $1,099.99 or $1,049.99 w/ .edu (orig. $1,199)
MacBook Pro w/ Retina display:
- 13.3″ (MGX72LL/A) 2.6GHz/8GB/128GB: $1,149.99 or $1,099.99 w/ .edu (orig. $1,299)
- $1,059.99 at B&H
- 13.3″ (MGX82LL/A) 2.6GHz/8GB/256GB: $1,349.99 or $1,299.99 w/ .edu (orig. $1,499)
- $1,259.99 at B&H
- 13.3″ (MGX92LL/A) 2.8GHz/8GB/512GB: $1,649.99 or $1,599.99 w/ .edu (orig. $1,799)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links