Update (10/9 3:22pm):
Target is offering a $50 gift card with the PlayStation 4 Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection or The Last of Us Bundle along with the new $349.99 shipped price tag. REDcard holders get another $5 off.
As many of us have been expecting, Sony has now officially announced a series of price drops on PlayStation 4. All 6 of the latest PS4 bundles are getting as much as a $50 price drop permanently in the U.S. and Canada. While we tend to see discounted bundles on a regular basis that rival the new prices, this will likely mean those deals will start getting even deeper. The sale is scheduled to kick-off tomorrow October 9th.
Here are the 6 bundles Sony mentioned in the announcement post on the official PlayStation blog, along with the new pricing and release dates:
- UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection PS4 Bundle (10/9) $350 (Orig. $400)
- Limited Edition Call of Duty: Black Ops III 1TB PS4 Bundle (11/6) $430 (Orig. $450)
- Limited Edition Disney Infinity 3.0: Star Wars PS4 Bundle (11/13) $400 (Orig. $450)
- Limited Edition Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle (11/17) $400 (Orig. $450)
- Star Wars Battlefront PS4 Bundle (11/17) $350 (Orig. $400)
- NHL 16 PS4 Bundle (Available now, Canada only) $430 (Orig. $450)
- Note: the NHL 16 bundle can be found in the US for less already.
We are yet to see the new pricing appear at retail, but you should start seeing them update as of tomorrow. You can find all the rest of our best gaming deals in our daily game/app roundups.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links