Update: (11/30: 9PM) Adorama’s Ebay site has two great prices on Samsung 4K TVs
Samsung UN50JU6500 50″ Class 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $599.99 shipped Samsung UN55JS7000 55″ Class 4K SUHD Smart LED TV for $849.99 shipped
Update (11/30 4:00pm):
- Amazon offers the VIZIO 50-inch 4K UHDTV for $629 or $599 for Prime members (Reg. $700+).
- The Samsung 4K bundle is sold out!
Today only, as a part of its Gold Box Deals of the Day, Amazon is offering a very notable Samsung UHDTV 4K bundle. For $599.99 shipped, you’ll receive the Samsung UN48JU6400 48-inch 120Hz 4K Smart UHDTV, the Samsung HW 2.2-channel 80W Soundbar, an AmazonBasics 50 mile antenna, plus a Belkin 12-outlet surge protector and 2-pack of AmazonBasics 6.5-foot HDMI cables. Amazon typically retails this model for $598, so you’re getting a real value here with all these extras. The UHDTV is rated 4.3/5 stars and features three HDMI inputs, a 120Hz effective refresh rate and smart functionality. Note: this deal is also available at Target with a $100 gift card instead of the bundled home theater.
Next up, Amazon offers the
Seiki SE43FK 43-inch 60Hz 1080p HDTV for $259.99 shipped. That’s good for $140 off the original price, $30-$40 off the regular going rate and the lowest price we can find. Features include a 60Hz refresh rate, three HDMI inputs and 1080p resolution. Rated 4.3/5 stars.
More HDTV Deals:
- Samsung UN50J5200 50-inch 1080p Smart LED HDTV: $450 (Reg. $598) | eBay
- LG 58UF8300 58-inch 4K Smart UHDTV w/ $200 gift card: $1,000 (Orig. $2,000) | Dell
- Westinghouse WD50FX1120 50-inch 1080p HDTV: $270 (Reg. $380) | Best Buy
- Samsung 32-inch 1080p HDTV w/ $125 gift card:
- Insignia 39-inch 720p HDTV: $180 (Reg. $240) | Best Buy
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links