Perfect for beginner and experienced musicians alike, this is a full-size 61 key MIDI controller with touch sensitivity, pitch bend/modulation wheels and hardware transport to control playback in Logic (or other DAWs). It comes with SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble (“a world-class virtual piano instrument”). Rated 4.2/5 stars from 150 Amazon customers.
More MIDI Keyboard Controllers:
- Korg microKEY 37-Key USB Powered Keyboard $40 (Reg. $80) | Amazon
- M-Audio 61-Key USB MIDI Drum Pad/Keyboard $189 (Orig. $230) | Amazon
Also from Woodwind & Brasswind on Amazon, you can grab the M-Audio AV42 Professional Studio Monitor Speakers (Pair) for $99 shipped (price appears in cart). That’s $50 under the average selling price, $30 below the B&H sale price and the best we can find.
As well as being the best selling powered speakers (don’t require an amp) on Amazon, they have 4-inch polypropylene-coated woofers, 1-inch Ferro fluid-cooled silk cone tweeters, RCA inputs and more. They are rated 3.9/5 stars from only 30 Amazon customers, but just about all the M-Audio monitors have 4+ ratings from hundreds.
Head below for the rest of today’s best home recording deals including MK II M-Audio interfaces from $80, more MIDI controllers from $40, Amazon music deals and much more:
More Home Recording Gear:
- M-Audio 2-Ch USB Interface w/ Waves $79 (Reg. $100) | Amazon/Musician’s Friend
- M-Audio 2-Ch USB Interface w/ Waves $119 (Reg. $149) | Amazon/Guitar Center
- Blue Microphones Spark Digital Lightning Condenser Mic from $128 (Reg. $200) | Amazon
- Samson USB Condenser Mic w/ SASP01 Shock Mount $50 (Reg. $75 value) | Adorama
- Amazon Cyber Monday/Black Friday gear deals: instruments, more | Amazon
- Additional 20% off on Select Musical Instruments/Accessories | Amazon
- Using code MUSIC20OFF at checkout
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals – iOS synths, plug-ins, more
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links