While the holiday shopping season is typically one of the best times to grab new clothes at a deep discount, early January brings notable sales as retailers try to move inventory. L.L. Bean and Gap have both launched Winter Sale events that deliver some solid deals on a variety of styles.
Starting with L.L. Bean, which is hosting its Winter Sale with up to 50% off a variety of shirts, pants and more. Even better, the clothier is throwing in free shipping with no minimum order. L.L. Bean gear rarely goes on sale, so today is a great opportunity to stock up for the winter. Our top-pick for Men is the Lakewashed Cotton Chinos in standard or natural fit for $24.99 (Reg. $50). Each pair is available in a variety of colors.
More deals for Men:
- Northline Ripstop Shirt in multiple colors: $22 (Orig. $50)
- Brookside Fitted Dress Shirt in multiple colors: $25 (Orig. $50)
- Pima Piqué Fitted Polo in multiple colors: $20 (Orig. $40)
Gap’s Winter Sale features up to 75% off + an additional 30% off your entire purchase when promo code NOW is applied during checkout. Free shipping is available on orders of $50 or more. We’re big fans of Gap’s Lived-in relaxed khaki pants in a variety of colors with prices starting at $20.99 (Orig. $60). Other notable deals include the Marled Hoodie from $14 (Orig. $50) and 1969 black fill slim fit pants for $21 (Orig. $60).
Other Fashion Promotions:
- Tommy Hilfiger – extra 40% off sale items w/ code EOS40
- J. Crew Factory – extra 40% off clearance items w/ code HEY2016
- Banana Republic – extra 50% off sale items, no code needed
- Old Navy– 20-30% off sitewide w/ code MORE4LESS
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links