Amazon is offering the Rabbit Wine Aerator Pourer (B0028LI9JS) for $12.49 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $35. That’s about $17 under the original listing, $7+ below the average selling price and the lowest price can find. It basically went for $12 late last year during the Black Friday deal season, and has hovered around $14 or so since.
While reviews on this model are positive, if you’re going to go with a no-name aerator/pourer, this Bar Brat model is very similar, only $10 Prime shipped and has twice as many 4+ star reviews. Going the other direction, the best selling options on Amazon are only a few dollars more.
More on the Rabbit Wine Aerator Pourer:
- The Aerator Pourer aerates wine as it is poured, improving the quality and flavor of red wine.
- Designed to fit all bottle types.
- Constructed of silicone and polished, stainless steel for long service life.
- Easy to use: just uncork a bottle, insert the super aerator, and pour.
- This tool should be hand-washed only; wash with warm water and a mild detergent and then let dry.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links