One standout is the Beats Studio Over-the-Ear Headphones in multiple colors for $149.99 shipped. That’s $150 below the regular asking price, between $35 and $50 below Amazon depending on the color and the best current price we can find by about the same amount. They feature leatherette ear cushions, adaptive noise canceling, a fold-up design and come with a carrying case, USB 2.0 charging cable, and a USB power adapter. Rated 3.9/5 stars from over 1,700 Amazon customers.
More notable deals from the sale:
- Beats Studio Wireless On-Ear Headphones (multiple colors) $250 (Orig. $380)
- Beats Powerbeats2 Wireless Active Collection (multiple colors) $130 (Reg. $150)
- Insignia 32-inch Class LED 1080p Smart Roku TV $170 (Reg. $200)
- Insignia 48-inch Class LED 1080p Smart Roku TV $330 (Reg. up to $430)
- HP Officejet Pro e-All-in-One Wireless Printer w/ AirPrint $105 (Reg. $150+)
- Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Printer $44 (Reg. $55+)
- Braven BRV-1 Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker $50 (Reg. $75+)
- JBL – Clip Portable Bluetooth Speaker $30 (Reg. $33+)
- Electrolux Ergorapido Lithium Cordless 2-in-1 Handheld/Stick Vac $100 (Reg. $120+)
- Up to 30% off Major Appliances: fridge, oven, washer/dryer, more
- …and even more…
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
More on the Beats Studio Over-the-Ear Headphones:
The Beats Acoustic Engine makes your listening experience intimate, personal, and real. Our signature DSP software is designed to generate the emotional experience that Dr. Dre, Jimmy Iovine, and some of the music industry’s greatest rock, hip-hop, pop, electronic, and R&B producers want you to feel. This is how music would sound if the artist could play it back for you in person.
Silence the noise from your daily commute or the drama from your loud neighbors with our no-compromise dual-mode Adaptive Noise Canceling. When you’re listening to music, ANC automatically strikes a balance between your music and the world outside. If you only want to use the headphone to cancel external noise, the ANC-only mode automatically increases the level of noise cancellation to create a quieter world.
Dead batteries can kill your vibe in a flash. The New Beats Studio fixes this with a 20-hour rechargeable battery. To prevent wasting energy, the Auto On/Off feature turns off the headphone when you unplug, and with the visible Battery Fuel Gauge, you always know how much juice is available. Forget specialized adapters; the New Studio can be charged via micro USB almost anywhere.
When we reimagined our legendary headphone, we designed it like a beautiful sports car and made disciplined choices. We streamlined the New Beats Studio with fast curves, smooth surfaces, and no visible screws. We shaved 13 percent off the original weight and gave it a lighter, stronger, and more comfortable headband. We created softer ear cups and an ergonomic bellow to create a flexible, custom fit for every head shape, so you can keep your music all to yourself.