This morning, Rock Star Games has discounted five of its Grand Theft Auto titles for iOS. While we see one game discounted every few months, it’s rare to see the whole lineup on sale. Here’s a look at the price drops:
- Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories: $3 (Reg. $7)
- Grand Theft Auto III: $3 (Reg. $5)
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City: $3 (Reg. $5)
- Grand Theft Audio Chinatown Wars: $3 (Reg. $5)
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: $4 (Reg. $7)
Be sure to swing by our daily games and apps roundup for the latest price drops across every platform.
Get ready to head back to the East Coast as Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories returns to mobile devices. With shorter, streamlined missions designed with mobile gameplay in mind, this definitive open-world adventure has been remastered for iOS with extensive graphic enhancements, rebalanced touch controls, cross platform saves and native Retina screen support.
Former trusted wise guy for the Leone family, Toni Cipriani returns home to Liberty City after spending time in hiding for killing a made man. Now, the streets of Liberty City are in turmoil, as warring families vie for control and the town begins to self-destruct under waves of political corruption, organized crime, drug trafficking and union strikes. Deranged hit men, morally depraved tycoons, cynical politicians and even his own mother stand in the way as Toni tries to bring the city under Leone family control.
• New high resolution textures and character art
• Real time lighting and shadows
• 60 FPS gameplay on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus & iPad Pro
• Enhanced draw distance
• Rebalanced controls for touch-based gaming
• Cross-platform cloud saves via the Rockstar Social Club
• 3D Touch support for multiple control options
• Custom soundtrack support*
• Physical controller support
• Native retina screen support including the iPad Pro
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.