Toms is hosting another one of its Surprise Sales, offering up to 75% off many current and discontinued shoes, accessories and more. These sales pop up from time to time without any hint of when the deals might expire, so you’ll want to jump on any items that might interest you. Free shipping is available on orders of $55 or more.
Our Top Picks for Men:
- Rust Linen Men’s Classic Slip-on: $36 (Reg. $55)
- Nylon Paseo-Mids in multiple colors: $32 (Reg. $48)
- Heather Gray Vintage Zip-up Sweatshirt: $38 (Reg. $54)
- Black Suede/Cotton Twill Valdez: $44 (Reg. $74)
- Paloma Suede Men’s Chukka Boots: $77 (Reg. $119)
Notable Deals for Women:
- Woven Black Cork Clarissa Wedges: $45 (Reg $69)
- Natural Woven Rope Sole Classics: $38 (Reg. $59)
- Oxford Tan Suede Embossed Booties: $77 (Reg. $119)
- Taupe Suede Perforated Jutti Flats: $58 (Reg. $89)
- Black Moroccan Cutout Classics: $50 (Reg. $84)
- Chambray Flower Paseos: $38 (Reg. $59)
In 2006, American traveler Blake Mycoskie befriended children in a village in Argentina and found they had no shoes to protect their feet. Wanting to help, he created TOMS®, a company that would match every pair of shoes purchased with a pair of new shoes given to a child in need. One for One.
Realizing this movement could serve other basic needs, TOMS® Eyewear was launched. With every pair purchased, TOMS® will help give sight to a person in need. One for One. We’ve given 60 million pairs of shoes to children in need, teaching us 60 million lessons.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.