Best Buy offers the recently released Samsung MU Series 55-inch 4K HDR Smart Ultra HDTV for $899.99 shipped. For comparison, it goes for around $1,100 at nearly every online retailer including Walmart. This is the first discount that we’ve tracked since it was released earlier this month. This is a full-featured 4K Ultra HDTV with HDR support, smart functionality, and three HDMI inputs. Reviews are still coming in on this TV, but Samsung’s 4K offerings consistently rate very high.
We also spotted the certified refurbished VIZIO 50-inch 4K Smart Ultra HDTV (P502ui-B1E) for $299.99 shipped over at Walmart. For comparison, Newegg charges $410 for this same model. Features include five HDMI inputs, smart functionality and 4K resolutions. Rated 3.9/5 stars.
Samsung UN55MU7000 Features:
- Built-in Wi-Fi Smart TV means a huge world of entertainment
- High dynamic range (HDR) creates a more realistic picture
- LED TVs perform well in all lighting conditions
- 2160p resolution for breathtaking HD images
- Wireless Connectivity
- Advanced TV sound
- 3 HDMI inputs for the best home theater connection
- Motion Rate 120
- 2 USB inputs