Amazon offers the ChefSteps CS20001 Joule Sous Vide for $149 shipped. That takes $30 off the regular going rate and is the lowest price we’ve seen. Rated 4.5/5 stars from over 500 customers, earning it the #1 best seller in Amazon’s slow cooker category.
ChefSteps Joule Sous Vide Features:
- Smallest, sleekest sous vide tool available, at just 11 inches tall and 1.1 pounds. So small it fits in your top drawer.
- Fastest water-heating capability on the market, with 1100 watts of power and hyper-exact temperature control, precise to 0.2 F / 0.1 C.
- The magnetic base and side clip mean Joule works in any pot and with a variety of water levels and volumes, from just 1.5 inches all the way up to 10 gallons.
- No special equipment required: use Joule with the pots you already have, the Android or iOS smartphone you use every day, and any ziplock-style freezer bags. No vacuum sealer needed.
- Controlled by a free mobile app, or you can use your voice with Amazon Alexa. Guided recipes and exclusive features like Visual Doneness guarantee great results.
- Voltage warning: Works with 120 V outlets only. Due to our precise heating technology, voltage transformers and converters can damage your Joule, and use outside of North America voids the warranty.
Joule is the smallest, most powerful sous vide tool available. It heats water faster than any other immersion circulator or precision cooker and holds the temperature with absolute accuracy to ensure perfect results every time. Controlled exclusively by a groundbreaking app that empowers sous vide veterans and novices alike, Joule gives you the freedom to cook from anywhere.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links