Finally, GameStop’s Black Friday 2017 ad has leaked. And it does not disappoint. After seeing what Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy (among many others) will have to offer later next week, GameStop looks to be taking on the biggest retailers this year with some of the best console and game deals yet.
Luxury Book iPhone 7 Plus Case
This year GameStop will be opening up at 4pm on Thanksgiving Day and just about everything listed below (as well as in the ad) will be live online starting November 23rd until November 26th.
- PlayStation 4 Pro $349 (Reg. $400)
- PlayStation 4 1TB + $50 GameStop GC $199 ($350 value)
- PS4 DualShock 4 Controllers $38 (Reg. $60)
- Xbox One S 500GB console $190 (Reg. $280)
- Xbox One S 1TB Shadow of War $300 (Reg. $350+)
- Select 500GB Xbox One S Bundles from $229
- Link Green Edition 2DS in-stock for $80
- $10 Games: The Last of Us, more
- $15 Games: Dishonored DOTO, Wolfenstein Double, more
- $25 Games: The Evil Within 2, Wolfenstein 2, Shadow of War,
- $27 Games: NBA2K18, Destiny 2, NFL Madden 18, FIFA 18
- Nintendo Switch Games from $20, Batman, Rayman, Sonic Forces, more
- Yeti Microphone Assassin’s Creed Origins Bundle $100 ($140+ value)
- BOGO 20% off iTunes Gift Cards
Be sure to keep it locked to 9to5Toys on Twitter and Facebook throughout the holiday shopping season. It’s also a good idea to bookmark our Black Friday 2017 guide for all of the latest news and deals.