- Today only, Best Buy takes $200 off the latest 12-inch MacBooks with prices starting at $1,099 shipped. Note: you may need to click into the listing to see discounted pricing.
- 6Ave via eBay Daily Deals has the 256GB 13-inch MacBook Air for $919 (Reg. $1,199) or you can opt for the entry-level 128GB at $745 (Reg. $999).
Best Buy’s early Cyber Monday deals are now available for its My Best Buy members (free to sign-up here). Aside from a hot iPad Pro deal that we already told you about, there’s some deep discounts on Macs, as well. Headlining is a rare $200 off Apple’s 13-inch MacBook Air 512GB at $1,349.99. We often see the entry-level capacities on sale, but if you’re looking for more room this is a nice offer.
Best Buy is also taking up to $250 off various MacBook Pro configurations. The deals start at $1,149.99, which the most substantial savings coming on the higher-end models. You can check out the entire list here. If you’re looking to go high-end, Apple’s 256GB 13-inch MacBook Pro with Touch Bar is $250 off in eBay Cyber Monday sale via trusted seller 6ave with potential tax benefits for some customers.
13-inch MacBook Air features:
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core i7 Dual-Core
- 8GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM | 512GB SSD
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 6000
- 13.3″ 1440 x 900 Glossy Display
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.0
- Thunderbolt 2 | USB 3.0
- 720p FaceTime HD Camera | SDXC Card Slot
- Stereo Speakers | Dual Built-In Mics
- Slim, Lightweight Design
- macOS Sierra