One of the last major Black Friday dominoes has finally fallen. Amazon officially announced its Seven Days of Black Friday deals that will feature more than 50 deals per day throughout Thanksgiving week. Starting tomorrow, November 16th, Amazon will be offering 7 days of deals across every category, including a number of all-time lows. Head below for full details.
Amazon Seven Days of Black Friday
As it does every year, Amazon is officially unveiling a sneak peek of its Seven Days of Black Friday event. This includes deep discounts on its in-house devices, tech, home goods and much more. Of course, free shipping is now available for all shoppers, making this year’s selection of deals all the more sweeter. Of course, all of the offers will be found on the official Seven Days of Black Friday deals landing page.
As expected, Amazon is set to offer deep discounts on its in-house devices throughout Black Friday. One highlight is the latest Echo Dot at $24. That’s over 50% off and a great way to introduce Alexa to your family. We’re also eyeing the Fire TV Recast, which is Amazon’s new solution to cutting the cord. It just became available for purchase this week and is sure to become a major player in this category.
- New Echo Dot $24 (Reg. $49)
- 2nd Gen. Echo: $69 (Reg. $99)
- Echo Plus: $110 (Reg. $150)
- New Echo Show: $180 (Reg. $230)
- Fire TV Stick 4K: $35 (Reg. $50)
- Fire TV Cube: $60 (Reg. $120)
- Fire TV Recast: $180 (Reg. $230)
Amazon is often fairly light on the Chromebook and Android-friendly deals in its Gold Box throughout the year. Well that all changes during Black Friday. This time around we’re expecting to see Chromebooks under $100 along with a selection of Android-friendly storage solutions from Samsung, SanDisk and others. Keep an eye on those TVs deals as well. Of course, Best Buy and others will be offering aggressive TV discounts throughout Black Friday. But Amazon will match many of those offers in its Seven Days of Black Friday deals, which means you get to skip the long lines.
- Save over 20% on Samsung EVO Select 128GB micro SD card
- Save over 15% on select Samsung QLED 2018 TVs, now through Cyber Monday
- Save over 15% on select Samsung NU8 series 2018 TVs, now through Cyber Monday
- Save up to 15% on LG Electronics 2018 Smart 4K TVs
- Save big on select Chromebooks
- Save big on Acer predator Gaming Laptop
‘Tis the season for aggressive toy discounts and Amazon plans to deliver this year. And that’s not just for the kids either — adults will benefit, too. Amazon will be discounting all of the popular names, including Barbie, Hot Wheels and more. But don’t forget about the parents and kids at heart! You’ll find deals on popular party games and more throughout the Amazon Seven Days of Black Friday deals.
- Save up to 40% on select top toys from Barbie, Hot Wheels and more
- Save up to 40% on select baby and preschool toys from Fisher-Price
- Save up to 30% on select strategy board games
- Save up to 30% on select party games for grown-ups
- Save up to 30% off the littleBits Avengers Hero Inventor Kit
- Save on Osmo Genius Kits and more learning toys
It seems like the smart home craze is only getting more intense every year. Of course, Amazon will be cashing in on this trend. We’re eyeing up to 40% off Philips Hue lights as one of the potential standouts next week. But don’t sleep on those TP-Link deals either. HomeKit fans will want to be sure to proceed cautiously, as Best Buy is expected to have the best deals on Siri-compatible products this year.
- Save up to 35% off select Sylvania Light Bulbs
- Save up to 40% on Philips Hue Smart Lighting
- Save up to 46% off on select TP-Link products
- Save 35% on Hive Smart Thermostat with Hub
And of course, gaming. Where would Black Friday be without notable deals on gaming consoles and more. Today’s announcement from Amazon oddly didn’t include any PlayStation mentions, but you can expect to save the usual $100 off Xbox One that we’ve been seeing at various other retailers in the lead up to Black Friday.
Black Friday at 9to5Toys
As always, we’ll have all of this year’s best Black Friday deals, news and ad leaks right here at 9to5Toys. If you’re not yet following us on Twitter, be sure to lock that in.
We also have a new 9to5Toys iOS app that’s now available for FREE. Customizable alerts, Apple Watch compatibility and more ensure that you’ll be up to date on all of the best deals throughout the holiday shopping season.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.