Amazon offers the Clarisonic Mia Smart Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush for $139 shipped. Also at Ulta. Regularly $199, which is what you’d still be paying at Sephora, this is the lowest price we’ve tracked for this device from Amazon. Pair this smart brush with your phone after you’ve downloaded the companion app so you can customize your skincare routine and track achievements. The brush itself has a max run time of 100 minutes per charge and can be used to either help apply makeup or wash it all off. Reviews are somewhat mixed at Amazon, but over 200 Sephora shoppers have come together to rate it 4.2/5 stars.
Clarisonic Mia Smart Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush:
- Visibly minimize pores, attain firmer feeling contours, reduce eye puffiness, crows feet, fine lines, and blend makeup flawlessly for a more youthful appearance (applicators sold separately)
- Smart Clarisonic app syncs with the Mia Smart device to customize skincare routines, show how-to videos and more
- Two sensitive skin cleansing modes and a Smart mode run all applicators and routines and a guided timer guides you through each zone
- Includes a charging stand for up to 100 minutes of use per charge
- Soft Start gently transitions your skin to sonic cleansing over the first two weeks of use
- Winner of an O, The Oprah Magazine Fall 2018 Beauty O-Ward
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.