iTunes has launched a new TV show sale this morning starting at $20 with a number of top-rated series on sale. Typically you’ll be saving around 50% with new all-time lows available across various listings. Of course, each of these complete series collections will become a permanent part of your library. Head below for all of our top picks.
Headlining this new iTunes TV show sale is the complete Mad Men series for $19.99. As a comparison, it typically sells for $70 before it dropped to $50 recently. This is a new iTunes all-time low price. Follow along as Don Draper and crew navigate the advertisement world in the ’60s and ’70s.
Other top picks include:
- Dexter: $30 (Reg. $140)
- How I Met Your Mother: $30 (Reg. $75)
- Masters of Sex: $30 (Reg. $80)
- Weeds: $20 (Reg. $35)
- Lost in Space: $20 (Reg. $35)
- The OC: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Hanibal: $20 (Reg. $50)
- Penny Dreadful: $20 (Reg. $50)
- Person of Interest: $30 (Reg. $60)
- Happy Endings: $25 (Reg. $35)
- Breaking Bad: $30 (Reg. $100)
- The Office: $30 (Reg. $70)