Update 2/10 @ 5pm: The Withings Move Hybrid Smartwatch in White & Coral has fallen to $54.95 shipped at Amazon. Regularly $70, today’s offer is over 20% off and a new low. Rated 4+ stars from over 55% of reviewers.
Amazon is offering the Withings Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch in Rose Gold for $183.97 shipped. That’s $116 off the typical rate there and is an Amazon offer that’s been beaten only once before. Of all Withings’ wearables, this one is arguably one of the most fashionable. It pulls off the look of a luxury watch while also wielding a heart rate monitor, sleep tracking, smartphone notification delivery, and more. A single charge lasts 25 days with a special power reserve mode that manages to tack on another 20 days. Oh, and once set up the Withings Health Mate app will automatically send data to Apple Health, giving you a single place to track every piece of data collected. Rated 4+ stars from over 65% of reviewers. Continue reading to find more Withings wearables from $56.
More Withings wearables:
- Steel HR Sport: $160 (Reg. $200)
- Steel HR Hybrid: $144 (Reg. $180)
- Move: $56 (Reg. $70)
If you prefer traditional watches, don’t forget about the discount we spotted on Timex’s Unisex Weekender offering at $44. There also happens to be a sharp Fossil option in there too.
Withings Steel HR Hybrid Smartwatch features:
- Heart RATE monitoring – Maximize your workouts with continuous heart RATE and in-depth reporting plus daily and overnight hr.
- Long-lasting battery – up to 25 days battery life on one charge, Plus 20 more days on power reserve mode (time & activity Tracking only).
- 24/7 TRACKING: Automatically tracks walk, run, swim, and 30+ activities in workout mode. Connected GPS provides a map of your session with distance, elevation and pace and now enjoy Strava integration.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links