B&H is offering Apple’s previous-generation iPad Pro bundled with AppleCare+ for up to $530 off. Both 11- and 12.9-inch models are included in today’s sale, which brings some of the largest cash discounts we’ve tracked to date. AppleCare+ typically goes for $129, making today’s offers up to $400 off on the iPad Pro alone.
Notable features here include a Liquid Retina edge-to-edge display with ProMotion, True Tone, and wide color. Plus, you can count on Face ID, 12MP camera, four speakers, and up to 10-hours of battery life, all of which are powered by Apple’s A12X Bionic chip. AppleCare keeps your iPad Pro protected in the event of an accident with a $49 deductible, adding some peace of mind along the way.
Leverage your savings and grab the second-generation Apple Pencil. It takes your iPad Pro experience to the next level with “precision, responsiveness, and natural fluidity of a traditional writing instrument and the versatility to become so much more.”
Apple’s 2018 iPad Pro features:
- A12X Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- 12MP back camera, 7MP True Depth front camera
- Four speaker Audio with wider stereo sound
- 802. 11AC Wi-Fi and gigabit-class LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- USB-C connector for charging and accessories
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.