Amazon is offering the Citizen Eco-Drive Brycen Chronograph Watch for $195.10 shipped. That’s $80 off the typical rate there and beats the lowest price we have tracked by $27. This fashionable timepiece boasts an eye-catching blue dial with white accents. The 43mm case is comprised of stainless steel and is strapped on with a matching bracelet. Any light source will keep this watch up and running thanks to Citizen’s Eco-Drive technology. A water-resistant design ensures that it can withstand swimming, snorkeling, and more. Rated 4.5/5 stars. Continue reading to find more discounted watches priced from $68.
More watches on sale:
- Citizen Eco-Drive Stan Lee Watch: $283 (Reg. $400)
- Citizen PCAT Quartz Sport Watch: $364 (Reg. $500)
- Fossil Decker Stainless Steel Watch: $68 (Reg. $79)
- View all…
Want something smart instead? If so, be sure to check out the latest Amazfit smartwatch. It wields an always-on display, integrates with Apple Health, features a blood oxygen sensor, and clocks in at $140. These features only scratch the surface, so be sure to read yesterday’s coverage to learn more.
Citizen Eco-Drive Brycen Watch features:
- Round watch with blue dial, white accents, a date window at four o’clock, and three subdials that feature a 1/5-second chronograph, display 12 and 24 hour time formats
- 43mm stainless steel case with mineral crystal dial window
- Powered by light with Eco-Drive technology, no battery required
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.