Newegg is offering the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan for Windows and Mac at $92.99 as a digital download with the code ADBECC55 at checkout. For comparison, you would normally pay $120 per year for this same plan at Amazon, with today’s discount marking one of the lowest prices that we’ve tracked. This subscription gives you access to both Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic, as well as Photoshop to bolster your picture editing abilities. It also brings access to those same apps on iPadOS, giving you editing abilities both at home and on the go. Rated 4/5 stars.
However, if you’re not sure whether or not Adobe is the best choice for you, opting for a month-to-month subscription at $10 per month is a great choice. You’ll retain the ability to cancel at any time, meaning you can give both Photoshop and Lightroom a try without committing nearly $100 or 12-months to the service.
The best way to experience Photoshop and Lightroom is Apple’s M1 devices. The apps have been upgraded to support Apple Silicon, providing speedy edits with a compact footprint. The M1 iMac, as well as iPad Pro, just launched today and is already on sale with up to $147 off and prices from $750.
More about Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan:
- Editing – anywhere on any device with Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC
- Organization – Adobe Sensei auto-tagging makes finding your photos a snap
- Storage – With 20 GB of storage, enough to get you started to access, edit and securely back up your full resolution photos from anywhere
- Sharing on social sites, in web pages and video stories with Adobe Spark and Portfolio
- Photoshop CC – transform your photos to anything you can imagine
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.