Today only, Woot is discounting a selection of certified refurbished Philips Hue smart lights and accessories priced from $16. Shipping is free across the board for Prime members, otherwise a $6 delivery fee will apply. Throughout the sale you’ll find a collection of rare discounts on the latest from Philips Hue ranging from its standard White and Color Ambiance bulbs to new filament offerings, candle lights, and more. That’s alongside plenty of ways to bring accent lighting into your home from outdoor lights to brighten up the patio to TV bias packages for more immersive movie nights. Everything is down to the best prices of the year and also comes backed by a 90-day warranty. You’ll find all of our top picks down below.
Philips Hue lamps, lightstrips, and more
- Lily Color Outdoor Spot Light Base kit: $280 (Orig. $330)
- 65-inch Play Gradient Lightstrip: $231 (Orig. $250)
- Play Color Light Bar 2-pack: $100 (Orig. $130)
- White Ambiance Lily Outdoor Spot Light: $80 (Orig. $100)
- Bluetooth Smart Lightstrip Plus: $63 (Orig. $80)
- Color Ambiance A19 Bulb: $27 (Orig. $50)
- Dimmable Smart Filament Bulb: $21 (Orig. $29)
- Ambiance E12 Candle Bulb: $16 (Orig. $30)
Philips Hue accessories:
- Hue Play HDMI Sync Box: $213 (Orig. $230)
- Smart Bridge: $48 (Orig. $60)
- Outdoor Monitor Sensor: $28 (Orig. $50)
Philips Hue Play Gradient Lightstrip features:
Use both the Hue app and Hue Sync mobile app to completely personalize the entertainment experience, adjusting speed, brightness, and intensity of the lights. Control the Play gradient lightstrip with your voice using smart home assistants, such as Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant. The Play gradient lightstrip comes in three sizes and includes mounting clips, making it easy to attach to the back of any TV 55″ and larger.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys YouTube Channel for all of the latest videos, reviews, and more!