Amazon is offering its 6-foot Amazon Basics MFi Lightning Cable for $2.71 with free shipping for Prime members or in orders over $25. Down from $9, today’s deal marks a new all-time low that we’ve tracked for this cable. Amazon Basics’ cable is perfect for charging all of your Apple gear, especially since it’s MFi certified. Supporting up to 2.4A of current, this cable will easily charge your smartphone or iPad. Amazon has added extra durability to both the Lightning and USB-A ends for providing more use and a longer life before it’s time to replace the cable again. Plus, at this price, it’s hard to not have a few spare cables on hand, as it seems like you can never have enough of them at home or in the car.
More smartphone accessories:
- Apple Watch Series 8 45mm styles kickstart New Year’s resolutions at $380 (Save $49)
- MOMAX 7.5W MagSafe Air Vent Car Phone Mount: $26 (Reg. $40) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon and code 4YL7IZV5
- Anker’s annual Christmas sale discounts GaN chargers, MagSafe gear, more from $10
- AKG Y500 Bluetooth Headphones: $30 (Reg. $100) | Harman Kardon
- Anker Liberty 3 Pro ANC Earbuds drop 50% today with Christmas delivery at $85 shipped
- Amazon Basics 18W USB-C Charger: $4 (Reg. $8) | Amazon
- Garmin Captain America Legacy Hero Series smartwatch falls to new low of $230 (Save $170)
- UGREEN 100W DigiNest Pro Desktop GaN Charger: $90 (Reg. $130) | Amazon
Deals still live from yesterday:
- Case-Mate’s just-released retro 30W USB-C GaN Chargers on sale for $24 (Save 20%)
- Baseus 40W USB-C/A/AC Surge Protector: $30 (Reg. $50) | Amazon
- mophie’s Boost XXL battery drops 26% to deliver 20,800mAh of charging power for $29.50
- Anker 2-pack MFi Lightning Cables: $10 (Reg. $19) | Amazon
- Bose’s regularly $249 Sleepbuds II hit one of the best prices ever at $101 (Cert. refurb), more
- LISEN MagSafe Air Vent Car Phone Mount: $10 (Reg. $20) | Amazon
- w/ on-page coupon + code 45TVOGZZ
- Twelve South’s latest HiRise 3 MagSafe stand arrives before Christmas at $80 (Save $20)
- mophie 7.5W Qi Wireless Charger: $20 (Reg. $36) | Amazon
- Might as well scoop up Spigen’s USB-C 10,000mAh Power Bank at just $10 (70% off)
Amazon Basics MFi Lightning Cable features:
- This iPhone charging cable uses Apple’s original C89 smart chip to recognize and connect to your Apple devices immediately; MFi-certified cables provide a safe and stable charging solution for your devices.
- Wide-diameter wires and reduced cord resistance maximize charging speed (supports up to 2.4 amps charging current).
- An additional layer of protection has been added to the Lightning and USB ends to improve durability and reduce fraying.
- Sturdy unibody connectors resist damage while ensuring a secure fit with every insertion.
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links