Amazon has the Sennheiser MM30i in-ear headphones w/ mic and remote for $29.99 shipped (matched at Best Buy and B&H). That’s $50 under the original price, $10 or 25% under the next best price and matching the lowest we’ve seen these headphones go for from a trusted retailer.
- Smart in-line remote control with microphone change volume, skip tracks, answer or end calls
- Active Voice Control
- Effective noise isolation: ear-canal design for passive attenuation of ambient noise
- Comfortable custom fit: three sizes of ear sleeves (S/M/L) supplied
- Made for the latest generations of iPod, iPhone and iPad
- Includes a two-year international warranty
This set has received a 4.1/5 star rating from over 130 Amazon customers. If you’re looking for an over-ear set, Amazon and B&H also have the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ Headphones for $299.95 shipped (Reg. $390, lowest we can find from a trusted retailer) and we still have the wireless Bluetooth MEEs for $40 shipped.
More from Sennheiser:
Realize the full audio potential of your iPod, iPad or iPhone with this high quality ear canal headset. A smart inline remote conceals a microphone and included adapters customize the fit.
The MM 30i ear-canal headset gets the most out of the latest generations of iPod, iPhone and iPad*. The smart in-line remote control with microphone puts the full set of controls within easy reach – while bass-driven Sennheiser stereo sound and effective noise blocking let you really feel the beat.
Effortlessly slip on the MM 30i ear-canal headset and feel the beat of the music.
The MM 30i is available in two variants: black & white.
* The remote and microphone are supported by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, Macbook, Macbook Pro and Mac Pro (2009 and later). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation and later). Voice Control is supported by the latest iPod touch, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS. Audio is supported by all iPod models. (iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc.)
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.