This year’s biggest streaming media player releases are set to get substantial discounts later this month during Black Friday. We’ve gone through all of the ads released so far from major retailers and plucked out the best deals on Apple TV, Roku players, Chromecast, and other media streamers. Some of the advertised prices for these devices are the best we’ve seen all-year. Even the latest Apple TV with Siri is getting a decent price drop. Head below to catch up on all the deals…
The previous generation Apple TV will also be on sale at hhgregg for $59.99 (Reg. $69). Target is set to take 25% off Apple TV, but based on previous promotions from the retailer, we’re not expecting the 4th generation streamer to be included. That being said, scoring the 3rd generation Apple TV for $52 is still a killer deal. (Update 11/22 8:00am): Clartification – Target’s ad says “All Apple TV” so there’s a good chance the 25% discount will work on the new 4th gen models. We’ll let you know!
- Roku Streaming Stick: $39.99 (Reg. $50) | Best Buy, Meijer, Staples, Sam’s Club (w/ Hulu credit)
- Roku 3: $79.99 (Reg. $100) | hhgregg
… and Amazon’s streamers are also going to be included in many Black Friday sales:
- Amazon Fire TV (2015): $74.99 (Reg. $100) | Best Buy, Staples
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: 24.99 (Reg. $40) | Amazon, hhgregg, Best Buy, Meijer
More Best of Black Friday
- Wearables: Fitbit Flex $59/Charge $90/more, $100 off Apple Watch, Android smartwatches
- HDTVs: 40-inch from $149, Samsung 55-inch Smart $580 (Reg. $1,200), more
- iPads, Tablets and e-readers: iPad Air 2 from $360, Amazon Fire $35 (Reg. $50), more
- Games: Xbox One/PS4 console bundles, deep discounts on games, gift cards, more
- Black Friday ads from Target, Staples & others reveal heavy discounts on top Apple products
Our full Black Friday coverage and ad leaks can be found here.
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.