True Skate for iOS is now available for free. It usually sells for around $2 and this is the first time we have seen the game go free since last October. It carries a 4+ star rating from nearly 10,000 gamers. Be sure to pick this one up now of you’re interested, as we are expecting it to jump back to full price on Sunday sometime.
Head below for more details and some gameplay footage:
– Realistic touch based physics.
– Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
– Drag your finger on the ground to push.
– A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an In-App Purchase)
– Smooth graphics.
– Slow motion.
– User challenges
– Replay sharing
– Global leaderboards.
Available by IN-APP PURCHASE only:
– Additional skateparks and locations.
– Street League Skateboarding courses.
iOS Universal: True Skate: FREE (Reg. $2)
FTC: 9to5Toys is reader supported, we may earn income on affiliate links